Re: An attempt to get back on track with my CW questions.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 21:11:43 GMT

Craig

hey once again some great thoughts (all of which I appreciate).  I am by no
means critizing (spelling?) CW or its progress.  I know we all have lives
outside of Legos so I can appreciate the huge task it must be to get it
updated much less getting major layout work done!  I'm excited to see how
things continue to develop.  Hopefully I'll LET my daughter play with my
Legos.  I've seen how some kids treat them and it makes me shudder!  I'll just
have to teach her the proper respect for the bricks as she learns her other
basic life rules (use the toilet, eat your vegtables, etc...).

Andy

PS  "Pass the Bricks Please" is my way of saying keep sending me the feedback
and I'll stack your ideas on what I already have!