Re: Question on the IOM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 14:11:56 GMT

I think that the Isle Of Mist should continue. It would be bad if it just
stopped right at the begining. Maybe new people are needed. I am now taking
pictures of my "sig-fig" and working on how he can get to the Isle.
Off-topic but: will the creatures that use magic as "life-support" or
creatures that are made out of raw magic be able to live on the Isle?