Subject:
The Begining...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 19:55:45 GMT

    Fist I would like to say that I have finally joined Castle World(I just
sent the email). My characters are Bob the Slayer and his mount, dragon
Nuurshuvaliont. This post is made to tell of their backgrounds and the
begining of their journey to the Isle of Mist!

Bios:
Bob
----------
Bob was a magician's apprentice in a land known as Soraan. His teacher has
been a dark warlock who sought to abtain lichdom. He wanted to use his
apprentice as a sacrifice to pave his road to undeath. He was about to kill
his pupil, but Bob turned the tables on him and killed him instead. With the
ritual complete, Bob unwillingly turned into a lich. He wished to end his
terrible undead existance and his wish was granted to him by the powers of
Chaos. He instead became an undead Chaos lord, serving the Grand Prince of
Chaos on Earth with the dragon Nuurshuvaliont which he raised from birth. He
was sent to retrive an ancient relic, the Soulsword. That relic gave him
power to break his ties to Chaos. Now the wraith seeks to escape his Chaotic
pursuers. The Isle of Mist seemed as a good place as his adversaries used
powerful Chaos magic.

Nurshuvaliont
Raised by Bob from birth, Nuurshuvaliont considers himself a noble dragon,
helping those in need and enacting justice upon evildoers. However the Chaos
affilation of his master prevents him from doing so. He belives his master
possesed and wants to go to the Isle of Mist to cure his master and also to
meet the great Dragon Gods.