Re: Question on the IOM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 18:00:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Slavick Mikhaylov writes:
Off-topic but: will the creatures that use magic as "life-support" or
creatures that are made out of raw magic be able to live on the Isle?

Creatures that are created by magic, but don't need magic to keep survive, such
as skeletons, zombies, and golems, should be fine.  I don't think creatures of
raw magic has ever been addressed.  I would imagine they would be unable to
enter the mist, and as they got close, their power and abilities would be
reduced.

Jeff