  IOM: Sorjin's Comic 1: An Experiment

For the next thrilling installment of Sorjin's Adventures on the Isle of Mist, I present Comic 1: (URL) you would like to read Sorjin's adventures from the beginning, you may want to start at the index page: (URL) various reasons, I will not be (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw) !!

  Re: IOM: Sorjin's Comic 1: An Experiment

(...) have a good mix of close-ups and distance shots. I also see that you introduced everyone to the Devil - a creature native to the East of the Isle. I'm not sure what else to say - the story was entertaining and the introduction of a race, while (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM: Sorjin's Comic 1: An Experiment

(...) enjoy reading more about your characters' adventures. The comic format really works well! You've layed (laid?) it out very well. I really liked the comic and was thrilled to see a devil in the story. I had forgotten all about those cool Kahuka (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM: Sorjin's Comic 1: An Experiment

(...) Thanks! I was largely inspired to try the comic format by your own Elias and Blade series. It was a lot of fun, though more limiting that I had realized in terms of how much you can communicate. (...) Yes- I had planned to use a different (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM: Sorjin's Comic 1: An Experiment

(...) Thanks a lot- and more is definitely coming soon. I have two more comics on the way (one totally ready), but I don't want to post them until I fill out the intervening journals. (...) Yeah, it worked out okay, but I did a lot more (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM: Sorjin's Comic 1: An Experiment

(...) lines together with character development - it's clear that Sorjin is very serious about what he does. And that devil, woohoo!! Finally we've met the first intelligent (or semi-intelligent) creature on the Isle. Wow! I'm proud of us all guys, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM: Sorjin's Comic 1: An Experiment

(...) i think sorjin is actually the first true intellectual to reach the island. this is totally cool, amongst the hoards of warriors, soldiers, explorers, villians and such an actually intellectual is just utterly cool. i want to send an (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM: Sorjin's Comic 1: An Experiment

(...) Great story line! I agree with Shiri, that was a clever usage of the Islanders head piece. I have over 20 of those things taking up space looking for a good use. You just gave everyone a way to use 'em! I have a character at the Isle of Mist, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM: Sorjin's Comic 1: An Experiment

(...) Thank you very much for the compliments. However, I can't take credit for the Devil. I just asked the story guides what kind of creatures I might find in my area, and that's what they told me I'd see. And, uh... 20 Kahuka masks? Yikes! (...) (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)