Re: IOM: Sorjin's Comic 1: An Experiment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 02:17:53 GMT

it's clear that Sorjin is very
serious about what he does.

i think sorjin is actually the first true intellectual to reach the island.
this is totally cool, amongst the hoards of warriors, soldiers, explorers,
villians and such an actually intellectual is just utterly cool.  i want to
send an expedition just so they could meet sorjin! totally awesome!

although at times i've thought of IOM with disgust, the great variety and
creativity that is popping up is really intriguing (sp).

i eagerly await the results of sorjin's studies!

peace
-lenny