Re: IOM: Sorjin's Comic 1: An Experiment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 17:33:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Tony Hafner writes:
For the next thrilling installment of Sorjin's Adventures on the Isle of
Mist, I present Comic 1:
  http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mycastle/iom/part03a.html

I love it!!!  The color quality is excellent, the dialogue is funny, and you
have a good mix of close-ups and distance shots.

Thanks!  I was largely inspired to try the comic format by your own Elias
and Blade series.  It was a lot of fun, though more limiting that I had
realized in terms of how much you can communicate.

I also see that you introduced  everyone to the Devil - a creature native to
the East of the Isle.

Yes- I had planned to use a different creature until you mentioned this
"official" denizen of the Isle.  He suited my purposes quite nicely.
Unfortunately, I've only got the one Kahuka mask... so no hordes of Devils
in my stories unless I can borrow a few more.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com