Re: IOM: Sorjin's Comic 1: An Experiment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 04:15:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Tony Hafner writes:
For the next thrilling installment of Sorjin's Adventures on the Isle of
Mist, I present Comic 1:
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mycastle/iom/part03a.html

If you would like to read Sorjin's adventures from the beginning, you may
want to start at the index page:
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mycastle/iom/index.html

Hey Tony, great stuff!  I just read through the story as a whole and I'd
enjoy reading more about your characters' adventures.  The comic format
really works well!  You've layed (laid?) it out very well.

I really liked the comic and was thrilled to see a devil in the story.  I
had forgotten all about those cool Kahuka masks.  As for the mist effects, I
thought they were pretty cool, as it still took some careful editing to get
that effect.  Can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the future!

Wilson
http://home.sofast.net/~raska