IOM: Sorjin's Comic 1: An Experiment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 00:46:24 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

For the next thrilling installment of Sorjin's Adventures on the Isle of
Mist, I present Comic 1:
  http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mycastle/iom/part03a.html

If you would like to read Sorjin's adventures from the beginning, you may
want to start at the index page:
  http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mycastle/iom/index.html

For various reasons, I will not be doing Sorjin's whole story in comic
format- I plan on alternating between that and journals like I've used up
until now.

Enjoy, and as usual please let me know what you think.  Criticism is
welcome- please help me get better!  (Except please don't complain about the
lame "mist" special effects.  I've already got plans to do that better in
the future.)

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com