Re: IOM: Sorjin's Comic 1: An Experiment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 16:40:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Tony Hafner writes:
For the next thrilling installment of Sorjin's Adventures on the Isle of
Mist, I present Comic 1:
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mycastle/iom/part03a.html

Thrilling indeed! Two thumbs up, Tony! I love it. You're including funny
lines together with character development - it's clear that Sorjin is very
serious about what he does.

And that devil, woohoo!! Finally we've met the first intelligent (or
semi-intelligent) creature on the Isle. Wow! I'm proud of us all guys, his
is gonig great!

-Shiri

Great story line!  I agree with Shiri, that was a clever usage of the
Islanders head piece.  I have over 20 of those things taking up space
looking for a good use.  You just gave everyone a way to use 'em!

I have a character at the Isle of Mist, but, just haven't thought up clever
things to do on the island like some of the rest of you.  Part of the
problem is I only sent 1 person.  Little hard to do some of the stories
others have with several characters in a location...