Re: another IOM question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 00:29:38 GMT

<snip>

another question, are airships conidered magic or are they exempted from the magic
canceling mist? just in case i have equeped my airship and airscout ship
with batterys that last about an hour.

For the most part, airships aren't considered magic - they are considered
mechanical.  What does your airship use as a source of fuel?  Examine that ...

Didn't we decide that the mist nullifies both magic and any sort of
technological or mechanical device?  I think, if the mist won't let anything
magical work while it's in the mist's proximity, then the mist won't let
anything mechanical work either.  I take it to believe that it's the
island's way of telling people that they can't be too advanced yet, they
have to build up to it.

I hope to see pictures of your creations soon - we might have the first convoy
heading towards the Isle.

Mmmmm . . . convoys.

Wilson

http://www.geocities.com/cw_isleofmist/