Re: My IOM updates on CastLEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 01:26:52 GMT

Hiya,

I'd like to send a large group. OK, a large shipful of people who need a
place to build a colony. I'm not a member of Castle World yet, so when I get
my ship built and photographed, is that all I need to do? I'll post a
journal entry when that happens. What happens on the journey, I've already
worked out (mostly the crew tell about events leading up to their
departure... that should fill 6 days, plus I get to build that other stuff
after the ship is launched...)

-Erik

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
If you can stay on top of many groups, we WANT you to send large groups -
there is more interaction that way.  Lots of groups and large groups are
actually  more beneficial to you, because they allow you to build more
intricate  structures as well as inspire you to design larger modes of
transportation.