Re: My IOM updates on CastLEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 17:12:59 GMT

BTW, can we only send one group?  I kinda wanted to send a group of my villains
there, too...

Jeff - good to hear from you!  I was browsing Brickshelf, came upon
the pictures of your castle (under Brickwars), and flashed back to this
Summer at Brickfest.  Anyway - to your question :)

If you can stay on top of many groups, we WANT you to send large groups -
there is more interaction that way.  Lots of groups and large groups are
actually  more beneficial to you, because they allow you to build more
intricate  structures as well as inspire you to design larger modes of
transportation.

-- Pawel

http://www.geocities.com/cw_isleofmist/