Re: another IOM question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 23:23:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Gardner writes:
could i send two different ships at the same time but have them both be in
same party?

Sure - the more, the merrier.  They can be in different parties as well.
Your call.

another question, are airships conidered magic or are they exempted from the magic
canceling mist? just in case i have equeped my airship and airscout ship
with batterys that last about an hour.

For the most part, airships aren't considered magic - they are considered
mechanical.  What does your airship use as a source of fuel?  Examine that ...

I hope to see pictures of your creations soon - we might have the first convoy
heading towards the Isle.

-- Pawel

http://www.geocities.com/cw_isleofmist/