Re: another IOM question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 02:49:12 GMT

I guess we need to run a scientific analysis of the Mist
and its effects on ... everything :)  Anyone willing to help?

Sure, I'll help with that.  Just let me know what you're thinking of and
I'll start to come up with ideas.

Wilson

Perhaps what you are trying to rule out is those exceedingly clever
imaginary moving parts?

Among other things :)

-- Pawel

http://www.geocities.com/cw_isleofmist/