OOC: Query re: Isle of Mists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 04:06:43 GMT

Kay, I've got a question...

A bunch of people are posting cool IC stuff about this Isle of Mists thing,
which is good.  (Very good!)  Little tantalizing bits of info are popping
up, too.  How the heck am I (as a balladeer) supposed to know what's "real"
info, and what isn't?  I don't care about my characters - IC info is as
reliable as they think it is - but I don't want to use something in a story
snippet, and then find out it's not "right"

Basically, I guess I want to know who's in charge of the plot, and how
written-in-stone the plot is.

:)

James "played one too many RPG's" Brown

Oh yeah - IC & OOC = In Character & Out Of Character - shorthand to
distinguish between a player & their character(s).