Re: OOC: Query re: Isle of Mists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 04:59:21 GMT

Power trip time...>:-)

OK, here's the deal (to James and Everyone Else)

The Castle World Administration (being myself, Shiri Dori, Pawel Nazarewicz,
Nathan McDowell, and Craig Hamilton) will be letting little bits of goodies
slip every now and then til our main objective is...how you
say...operational.  Anything said by any of us can and should be considered
canon, anything else is possible but not neccessarily true: speculation, and
that individual's ideas/theories, etc.  They may or may not be used after
conversing with said individual.

As for the plot...there is no written in stone plot, with the exception of
the Gathering writeup (specifically, Draven's appearance).  There will be
written in stone occurences, facts, etc. in association with the Isle of
Mists.  For example, Gregor's CBN Broadcast, Jarek's response, etc.  *Plot
points* will be open for everyone as they develop.  The many plots will
develop around this Isle of Mists, and character interaction between
balladeers will be vital.  There will be a few written "rules and
regulations" that will have to be followed on the Isle itself.

We're sorry we can't tell more now, but just be patient; you'll be
pleasantly surprised.  We hope. :-)

-Chris
-Shiri, who said "hey, what about me?"