Re: OOC: Query re: Isle of Mist(s)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:48:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Wilson Raska writes:
<Doctor Nick Riviera voice on> Hi everybody! <Doctor Nick Riviera voice off>

Hey, I was thinking today, and I noticed that people have been calling the
IOM either Isle of Mist or Isle of Mist(S).  So I think that if this is to
be a major project, we should all call it the same thing.  I've heard from
Pawel that it is Isle of Mist and that's what most people seem to be calling
it, so I think we should just go with that.  If anyone wants to add
something or discuss it, feel free to say something.

Wilson

<crowd> Hi Doctor Nick! </crowd>

Yeah, Isle of Mist sounds good.  I was under the impression it was Mists up
until just a bit ago.  Guess we missed a step in there somewhere. :-)

-Chris

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, James Brown writes:
Kay, I've got a question...

A bunch of people are posting cool IC stuff about this Isle of Mists thing,
which is good.  (Very good!)  Little tantalizing bits of info are popping
up, too.  How the heck am I (as a balladeer) supposed to know what's "real"
info, and what isn't?  I don't care about my characters - IC info is as
reliable as they think it is - but I don't want to use something in a story
snippet, and then find out it's not "right"

Basically, I guess I want to know who's in charge of the plot, and how
written-in-stone the plot is.

:)

James "played one too many RPG's" Brown

Oh yeah - IC & OOC = In Character & Out Of Character - shorthand to
distinguish between a player & their character(s).