Re: OOC: Query re: Isle of Mist(s)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 17:47:00 GMT

Xcalabur wrote:

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Wilson Raska writes:
<Doctor Nick Riviera voice on> Hi everybody! <Doctor Nick Riviera voice off>

Hey, I was thinking today, and I noticed that people have been calling the
IOM either Isle of Mist or Isle of Mist(S).  So I think that if this is to
be a major project, we should all call it the same thing.  I've heard from
Pawel that it is Isle of Mist and that's what most people seem to be calling
it, so I think we should just go with that.  If anyone wants to add
something or discuss it, feel free to say something.

Wilson

<crowd> Hi Doctor Nick! </crowd>

Yeah, Isle of Mist sounds good.  I was under the impression it was Mists up
until just a bit ago.  Guess we missed a step in there somewhere. :-)

-Chris

But is it ISLE of Mist, or ISLES of mist? I know I referred to it as
ISLES in my story, but now I'm not so sure if that is right. I mean, it
seems like something that may be more than ONE land mass considering all
the mystery surrounding it...... Maybe that's something we'll just have
to work out when we get there? *grin* But if there is an "OFFICIAL"
ruling on this, I'd like to know before I go off all cock eyed.
--
Matt Brooks