 Castle / Castle Organizations / Castle World / *706 (-20)
  Gareth's Abode

(XFUT lugnet.castle) Hi Everyone! I'm proud to announce that, after nearly six months on back-burner, one month in construction, one month waiting for pieces for my roof and another month waiting for documentation, I've finally finished... Gareth's (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.build.arch) !!

  Re: group request castle.ninja

(...) Is it? How come nobody's doing any CW talking? Why? Why? !!! =:o| -- Richard (who asks, "Is this the end of Zombie Shakespeare?") (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: CW Map

(...) I for one would like to see the maps. I also think it would be great if you could step in and help out with the map, you know more about it than most of us and how to implement it. I really don't know if Craigo has had time to work on them or (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: CW Map (was Re: Lego Castle - the complete world)

(...) I would be willing to mock up a sketch based on what I know Craigo was doing. And then perhaps the idea could be presented to all CW interested persons for a decision before a final map is developed. I could probably have the initial sketch (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Happy Birthday Castle World

(...) Sez you! No, really...I mean it. The only thing between you and being a part of Castle World is your own willingness to belong. It's all a matter of your own say so. That's what makes CW so ultra-cool. No snobs...it's everyone into the same (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Lego Castle - the complete world

(...) Castle world is a web page dedicated to the display of stories and creations based around the LEGO castle system. (see the link on new.lugnet.com/castle). Castle World is very loosly held together with one ballader;s stories not realating to (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Lego Castle - the complete world

As a follow up to my own previous posting, what Roger Wilson was inquiring about appears to have nothing to do with "Castle World" in the manner that I know it. I gather he was remarking upon something else entirely. I'd still like to have answers (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Castle World Contest

Pawel Nazarewicz <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message news:G8nno6.AJK@lugnet.com... (...) who (...) Hmm... One idea is to have anyone who wants to be a judge nominate themselves, and then have all participants (including nominees) cast a vote. -- "To (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Castle World Contest

(...) I disagree about a cut-off date Nathan. It should be a monthly thing. Say, all entries in by the end of the day on the 20th of the month will go into consideration. Then by the 30th something will be posted in each category as a "WINNER." (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Castle World Contest

(...) A contest might be a good idea, it might help spur some interest in Castle World (both from prospective members and from the old gaurd). Having said that, I don't really know how we could judge it, maybe the same way Todd did with his clasic (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Castle World Contest

(...) I hope past creations will not be allowed. I think that the point of this contest is to get people interested in CW again. ". . . but I thought some sort of contest might generate further interest" -Kyle not much seems to be hapenning at (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Castle World Contest

(...) I believe Matthew Verdier (who has vanished), Anne Sullivan (who I hope is working on Dr. Carney's site), and I came the closest with the Halloween Lego Design Contest. I believe there is still a link on Lugnet's contest area. That wasn't (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Castle World Contest

I love Castle, but I don't build it. If all you need is an objective opinion of various models, I'll throw my name in. Joel foreman3@bellsouth.net A career Castle lurker who doesn't own a Castle brick :-). (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Castle World Contest

(...) I think prizes or no prizes would have to be determined first. If there are prizes, then less categories. If no prizes, then there could be multiple categories. (...) I'd almost think Character should be broken down further. I have a feeling (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Castle World Contest

(...) That sounds like a cool idea - I've given it a little bit of thought on what categories to open up the contest to, and here is what I came up with: 1) Character - do we really want to break it down? I don't think so ... just have a description (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Castle World Contest

I don't recall; has there ever been (or discussed) some sort of Castle theme contest? I haven't been following along with Castleworld's progression, but I thought some sort of contest might generate further interest. There seems to be a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Cave of Exile: Dark Secrets

(...) Actually, I read somewhere that Sleipner was actually butchered by Square. The Odin Statue that was released supposedly has scars where the other two legs should be. ;) I kinda doubt the veracity of the story myself. I may have to try to find (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Cave of Exile: Dark Secrets

(...) True, but it *is* a cave. :) I just thought it was a tad bright in there. :) (...) If you do reshoot the old stories, I'd suggest using the old forms for the elementals. That way, it shows that they got more powerful between stories. :) (...) (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Cave of Exile: Dark Secrets

(...) Yeah, but the FF movie is all about space travel and mech suits, no good castle stuff. (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Cave of Exile: Dark Secrets

(...) Thanks for the comments Chris! Wilson (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact