Subject:
Castle World Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 17:22:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I don't recall; has there ever been (or discussed) some sort of Castle theme
contest?

I haven't been following along with Castleworld's progression, but I thought
some sort of contest might generate further interest. There seems to be a
lot of enthusiasm for this theme and I bet many would jump all over such a
contest.
An advantage for Castleworld would be the ability to showcase everyone's
creations under the Castleworld umbrella. This then allows users to keep
track of *one* website to view vast amounts of ideas and creations.

Just a lunchtime thought.

-Kyle