Re: Castle World Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 17:56:51 GMT

Would we have prizes?

I think prizes or no prizes would have to be determined first. If there are
prizes, then less categories. If no prizes, then there could be multiple
categories.

1)  Character
2)  Story - self explanatory.
3)  Structure - Small, Medium, Large?
4)  Creature - Same as the characters ...
5)  And I would also add:  Module ... something we could all benefit from :)

I'd almost think Character should be broken down further. I have a feeling
knights and adventurer-based minifigs would have an advantage over anything
else. Who knows, there might be a neat story/concept behind a princess or
merchant? Perhaps two categories Military/Adventure/Fantasy vs.
Royalty/Common Folk?

So would past creations be allowed to be entered into this contest?

In some instances there would be no way to verify this. I think past
creations should be allowed.

And who would be the judge ... ?

I suppose anyone who doesn't have an entry :) That probably won't leave very
many, but there would need to be at least 5 non-biased judges.

I was just brainstorming upon Pawels category ideas....:

carts and carriages
seige weapons
shops/houses/village
castles

I'm all for it - whatever gets me out of this rut :)

You and me both.

-Kyle