Re: Lego Castle - the complete world
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 05:07:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Marchetti writes:
As a follow up to my own previous posting, what Roger Wilson was inquiring
about appears to have nothing to do with "Castle World" in the manner that I
know it.  I gather he was remarking upon something else entirely.

I'd still like to have answers as to where Castle World stands on the
subjects I raised previously.

-- Richard

Castle world is a web page dedicated to the display of stories and creations
based around the LEGO castle system. (see the link on
new.lugnet.com/castle).  Castle World is very loosly held together with one
ballader;s stories not realating to anothers. (technicaly they occur in
different universes(1)).  History? Map? They are dependant on the specific
balader.  Harry Potter is someone elses charachter and unless J.K. Rowling
becomes a baladeer I don't think he will be making an appearence.  He's also
a couple hundred years in the future if you are going by a purely earth
history.  (pieces of him may show up in creations)

(1) perhaps I am opening a can of worms I don't want to open but I don't
think there should be an official geographic map.  maybe a map of  the
seperate realms and who are neighbors (ect.)  but a geographical map would
limit people's creativity.

John