 Castle / Castle Organizations / Castle World / *1521 (-20)
  Re: Nonhuman poll

(...) Like most of the other posts, I have created different races by customizing figs or building MOCs. I like Anthony's way of using specific theme heads to differentiate the races. I was more interested in 'baddies' for my realm. Links to the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Nonhuman poll

(...) Well although my story isn't , evan though it should be but i can not get on geocities, We have a variety of nonhuman races. I have made elves i prefer to use harry potter heads but I will use different ones at times. I also have Gringots (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Nonhuman poll

(...) I couldn't use Yoda, he's much to recognizable, and besides, he's my favorite Star Wars character, I couldn't turn him into a race. Spider man will most likely become totally unusable for me. The green goblin might be good for his head, but (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Nonhuman poll

That's a great reply, but you forgot to tell us what you're going to do with Yoda, Spider Man, the Green Goblin and the Sandmen..... ;) Also, I think the Indian heads make the best Elves with the large eyes and the face paint. "Wild Elves" from the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Sorjin's Comic 3

(...) Thanks for the nod, I really appreciate it! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: got most of my characters up check them out

Awesome figs, I can't pick a favourite, but I really like the way you have spray painted armour and made a cross on that kite shield for that knight. (...) Yeah, I like that guy too! Looks a bit like the fantasy android types or 'mekaanshii' in the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Nonhuman poll

(...) I use many of the nonhumans in fairly standard fashion. For example, Gungan heads are lizard men, which tend to live in wet, marshy areas. Most tribes are pretty much still in the stone age, some living fairly egrarian lifestiles, while others (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: got most of my characters up check them out

(...) As a creator of many custom weapons, I must say some of your weapon designs are very cool. Especially the serrated swords. There's something I wouldn't want to be on the wrong end of in a dark alley. --Anthony (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Sorjin's Comic 3

(...) While I will admit I do not reply much to IOM posts, I felt compelled after reading your story. It has consitently been a very well done, well implemented and entertaining story, and I tip my hat to you. --Anthony (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Nonhuman poll

(...) etc. (...) Well, as some may already know, I have tried to incorporate all of the non normal figs that I could into my world. Chewbacca has become a race of Chewbacca esque creatures called Bouw that I mention in my beastiary, but never gave (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Nonhuman poll

(...) I have two in my world one has a normal body and he has an important role and the other one has the larg ogar body that was posted a while ago. I used the same species name that Anthony Sava uses. Wich is D'ok his personal name is Zeshtal. The (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Nonhuman poll

Ive found Gungan Patrol on sale at walmart, and it has prompted me to wonder how can I use these people in my castle world. My question is, for the various types of non-human (or not normal minifigs), how do you incorporate them into your world? (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: got most of my characters up check them out

(...) I must say Joey that I realy didnt ever expext to see the guy with the gun for an arm on castle world. Great idea. Is something like Barret in final fantasy 7. If you plan on going to the Island of mist perhaps we could meet each other. I know (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: got most of my characters up check them out

(...) Very nice custom minifigs! What city do you live in? I would love to have a war against your cool looking dudes with their custom weapons. Aaron Dalan (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: got most of my characters up check them out

(...) They're pretty neat. I'm amazed at the variation of heads, torsos, and accessories available now. You can create a huge range of characters that have personality from the get-go. That's quite a motley collection of characters, too- are they (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: got most of my characters up check them out

(...) would u be interested in purcasing some if i manufacured them?????? (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: got most of my characters up check them out

(...) I love your weapons. The only thing is, I could never get the courage to modify swords like that. Jude (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  got most of my characters up check them out

hey everyone got most of my characters in brickshelf(URL) check them out and post a reply and tell me what everybody thinks (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Sorjin's Comic 3

It might be cool to do a ruin in the jungle.... Some proof of a past civilization on the island that has since disappeared.... or has it? -Aaron "Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in message news:Gq24JH.n59@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Sorjin's Comic 3

I wasn't busting on you. The pictures and story are really well done. I enjoyed reading it! I'm just noticing the Isle of Mist is staying so "nice"..... I'd love to see some conflict. -Aaron "Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact