 Castle / 8475 (+20)
  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) Thanks much, sir. (...) I thank you for the kind words. I honestly doubted if anyone would actually read through all of the stories, and in fact my first impressions were that of people simply skimming through them all looking at the pictures (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) Thanks much sir. (...) Now I wouldn't go so far as to say that. Pehaps one of the longest. There are some mighty fine detailed stories out there that are small in length but tall in spirit. (...) *cough* Holy Flare :) I thank you for the kind (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

I've just been speaking to Bob Carney via email, (whata nice guy) and he very kindly sent me some images of work in progress as well as pictures of Caerphilly Castle (next to where I live). He is still actively constructing, and is as eager to see (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

Deja vu all over again? Nah, just a preview for what is to come. In the footsteps of the might Pawel, some of you may have noticed in my story that there is a massively huge and scary dragon. Those of you who looked at my site but did not take the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

(...) lot of words: The wings are awesome, I like the articulated tail, if I made it out right, the legs are cleverly constructed too, and the head looks nifty. That little knight standing there looks to be no match...but who knows? Again, amazing (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Experiencing Techincal Difficulties

Well, I'm currently building the site for my Realm: Velaria. You can view what's up so far, but be warned, there isn't much. I was in the middle of building my People section when Juno went down and I lost almost 20 profiles i had just scripted! (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  new chapters

hey people I have just completed 2 chapters of my stories section of my website. Just letting people know. I am planning to upload my pictures that i took today tomorrow afternoon. Hope you enjoy the first 2 chapters (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

(...) The face ... show the face!!! Well done. I have to agree with Chris - I love the wings. -- Pawel :) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

Ack! I see you guys are chomping at the bit here. I do add castles when I can, I've added I believe 8 in the last 2 months. However each page does take quite a bit of time and it's a somewhat daunting task. So please bear with me! I apologize for (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

(...) show just how big the dragon is. (URL) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

YES!!! The Children of Glaurung live!!! - (J.R.R. Tolkien reference, The Silmarillion) Seriously though, I love it!!! Wow, you did an excellent job with this model Anthony. It's so cool that I just might have to start planning on building a dragon! (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

Yiesh!!! that is cool, thank-you for taking the time to build this, wow,....and when I visited your site I did'nt seem to see it there..I dunno.. Glad you showed us! looking foward to more info....thanks....Eric (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

Little do people know I have plans for three more, different dragons of about the same size.... --Anthony (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

Really?!!!, go Anthony, go Anthony, you da man! right on, I think you have created a new class of building style "Dragons" !!!! yeah! Build 'em Me wants now!.... BTW, one of the most impressive creations I ever saw offically from TLC, was a display (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

Don't hold your breath too long, Eric. With the huge number of click hinges involved, it'll take me a while to gather up enough money to order the pieces to build them all. I could say within five months I'll have a second built. I know that's a (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

That's ok, It took me 3 years to build my Praying Mantis! And the one I'm building now might take another 3 years! So I will be patient and wait. (while I build my Robot) Good Luck! (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

(...) (URL) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

(...) Bah, take your time. :) For these pictures the wait is *worth* it. :) The web design is great, too, I really like it (1). No need to apologize at all. :) (...) Looking forward to it! :) Jeff 1 - Especially the use of two of my favorite fonts, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

Oh, thanks! It was good to see this Pix again...I must have it somewhere among all my Lego Catalogs....Wow, that thing IS impressive!!!!! Thanks for sharing, now how about we take all our combine Lego and build half of one!!! Thanks again...... Eric (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

OK Aggie, I just read a bunch of your chapters. Superb work. Excellently put together and nicely illustrated. I particularly enjoyed the Tower of Olyian! Very nice blending of the battle scene below with the action taking place on the roof. Also, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact