 Castle / 8332
Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:02:02 GMT

Hey Joel, nice job on the third installment of your great storyline!  I do
agree with Pawel about that last shot, it's a great ending and a great
beginning at the same time.  When Beliwyr says, "And so it begins," it opens
up your storyline and tells us that there is much greater story about to
unfold.  By "great" I mean: involving much more people and environments than
just two knights walking through the woods.  I do not mean that The Forest
of Blood wasn't great as a story.

The editing of the pictures was also nicely done.  I love the ones where the
lego path meets directly with the "real" path.  One question though, where
did you get all those pictures of the forest.  Did you take them yourself?
I think I remember someone mentioning a CD with thousands of pictures on it,
but I can't remember if that was you.

Awesome storyline, I can't wait until Beliwyr comes into the picture more!

Wilson

In lugnet.castle, Joel Jacobsen writes:
Well, after a much longer than desired lull in working on my web site due to
an ailing computer, I've finished up the last of the three parts presently
in the Forest of Blood.

http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Castle/Fob-main.htm

I've changed the first two chapters so that they link to the following
chapters - no more going back to the main menu. :)

I intend to go over the story again in the near future and try to rewrite
it, taking into consideration some great feedback that Anthony Sava gave me
not long ago.

Comments and questions welcome. :)

Joel J
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm