 Castle / 8322
8321  |  8323
Subject:
Forest of Blood Chapter 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:26:53 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Well, after a much longer than desired lull in working on my web site due to
an ailing computer, I've finished up the last of the three parts presently
in the Forest of Blood.

http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Castle/Fob-main.htm

I've changed the first two chapters so that they link to the following
chapters - no more going back to the main menu. :)

I intend to go over the story again in the near future and try to rewrite
it, taking into consideration some great feedback that Anthony Sava gave me
not long ago.

Comments and questions welcome. :)

Joel J
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm