 Castle / 8347
Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 03:26:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Harvey Henkelman writes:
In lugnet.castle, Joel Jacobsen writes:
Well, after a much longer than desired lull in working on my web site due to
an ailing computer, I've finished up the last of the three parts presently
in the Forest of Blood.

http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Castle/Fob-main.htm

I've changed the first two chapters so that they link to the following
chapters - no more going back to the main menu. :)

I intend to go over the story again in the near future and try to rewrite
it, taking into consideration some great feedback that Anthony Sava gave me
not long ago.

Comments and questions welcome. :)

Joel J
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm
Wow! What a story, I'm a trainhead myself. But this is quite a piece of
work, I implore you to write further. Don't stop now, we've got a real
cliffhanger on our hands here. -Harvey

Thanks Harvey!

Hearing that someone that's not as much of a castle nut(1) enjoyed the story
is probably one of the best compliments I could have dreamed of.

Thanks again for your kind words.

Joel J

(1) I'm only guessing, here, in that I don't recall seeing posts in .castle
from you before. Of course I could have just missed them. If such is the
case, I apologize! :)