 Castle / 8331
Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 13:33:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andy Lynch writes:
Joel,
Engaging storyline so far... :-) Can't wait to find out more, but please, avoid
the spoilers!  IMO Teasers are great, but leave us guessing and wanting more!

Your photo editing skills are really great too...

-Andy Lynch

Thanks, Andy. :)

More is forthcoming, but it will be some time due to my daily scheduling and
the need to break down other creations to free up parts needed for what I
think my wife and I will be working on. Hopefully they'll be worth the wait
when they're unveiled. :)

I must say that my knowledge of photo manipulation was all learned by trial
and error and trying some suggestions from Kevin Hall and others that escape
my memory just now. By the time I got to the third chapter I had a much
better idea than I did, though I know I can improve much more. I would
suggest that you just try to jump in and experiment if you're interested -
it'll only make you better at it. :)

Joel J
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm