 Castle / 8333
Re: boxed 1592 CastleTown Square set, new record for "castle" set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:21:32 GMT

Cool, I'm sure I remember this set being available from Weetabix in the UK
when I was a sprog (may be wrong though). Never ate enough Weetabix to get
it though...

    Steve

"Chris Pederson" <brennus98@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Its been argued wether this is strictly a town set or both town and • castle.
I think every castle fan out there would very much want this set, because • of
that it should also be concidered a castle set I think.  Anyway, if
concidered a castle set, I think we will see the new record high for any • one
set paid for this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=573542501