 Castle / 8322
  Forest of Blood Chapter 3

Well, after a much longer than desired lull in working on my web site due to an ailing computer, I've finished up the last of the three parts presently in the Forest of Blood. (URL) changed the first two chapters so that they link to the following (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

(...) out there. But this can't be the end of the three parts, you've only just begun! :) MORE! MORE! I tip my hat to you. --Anthony (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

(...) Well done. Great last shot - very effective and well spliced. I LOVE that armor :) You should get Elin's ax for that guy - it would fit him. (URL) ... I love that ax :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

Joel, Engaging storyline so far... :-) Can't wait to find out more, but please, avoid the spoilers! IMO Teasers are great, but leave us guessing and wanting more! Your photo editing skills are really great too... -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

(...) I'm not sure it's one of the best, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out over all. My wife is annoyed with me because it didn't end how she wanted it to. ;) Sadly, yes..that's the end of what I have pictures taken of at the moment. More (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

(...) Thanks, Pawel. It was your use of real backgrounds that made me decide to go with them, so I appreciate the compliment. Beliwyr wouldn't use an axe, I don't think... well.. he might, but it wouldn't be his weapon of preference. He has (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

(...) Thanks, Andy. :) More is forthcoming, but it will be some time due to my daily scheduling and the need to break down other creations to free up parts needed for what I think my wife and I will be working on. Hopefully they'll be worth the wait (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

Hey Joel, nice job on the third installment of your great storyline! I do agree with Pawel about that last shot, it's a great ending and a great beginning at the same time. When Beliwyr says, "And so it begins," it opens up your storyline and tells (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

(...) It wouldn't have been much of a story with just the two of them walking, I agree. :) (...) Thanks, I'm improving though I don't consider myself good enough, yet, to be on the same level as you or Kevin Hall (of course he gets paid to do this (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

(...) If you want any more background photos, let me know... I'll have a chat on ICQ.... Kev...: ) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

(...) work, I implore you to write further. Don't stop now, we've got a real cliffhanger on our hands here. -Harvey (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

(...) Thanks Kevin. :) More backgrounds would be useful, but for the moment I think I'm good. I don't have any current projects in need of them but I'll keep that in mind. Joel J (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

(...) Thanks Harvey! Hearing that someone that's not as much of a castle nut(1) enjoyed the story is probably one of the best compliments I could have dreamed of. Thanks again for your kind words. Joel J (1) I'm only guessing, here, in that I don't (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

(...) coz I'm a sucker for happy endings, and anyway, resistance is futile, right? ;-) The ending was really good, and a cliffhanger of a different sort that you''ve shown us so far (if that makes sense). I think what made me assume/hope that they (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3

(...) Ah... but to borrow a quote from "The Mummy" -- Death is only the beginning... These three chapters were written for two reasons - to introduce these four characters, and to serve as the preface to the 'real' stories to come. Admittedly there (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)