 Castle / 8121
  parts enquirey

2 questions what set is the silver jousting style helm from what set is the green wizards hat from I'm assuming neither are from castle sets 'cos I'd have got them otherwise Kudos to LEGO for modifying the space shoulder armour to allow it to be (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: parts enquirey

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Stacey" <James@minifig.co.uk> <snip> (...) What?! Are there two versions of this piece? Which set comes with the version that works with a helmet? -Andy Lynch (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: parts enquirey

the new one that Ogel in the Alpha Team sets has a refined design. if you look at the pictures of him hes wearing the armour with a helmet, they have indeed changed the piece. Fantastic "Andy Lynch" <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Ogel's alien armor, was Re: parts enquirey

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes: I doubt that they have changed the piece the motorcycle style helmet(1) has always worked with the alien armor, so visored knights work great.(2) Ogel is wearing what looks like a black motorcycle helmet with a (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: parts enquirey

(...) The piece is the same as the one from Insectoids and UFO. No changes, and the helmet is the same from the Town line (regular ol' biker/knight helmet). Best, Aaron (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ogel's alien armor, was Re: parts enquirey

The part has definately changed from the UFO ones I have. they had a small post on the back which you had to remove to allow the motorcycle helmet to fit properly, now the neck area of the armour has been modified to fit (whether any sets inbetween (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: parts enquirey

(...) do you mean the silver dragon helm? see here (URL) if yes then that is the set it comes with. if no then I don't know. (...) I think they came in a feestyle bucket or something but I don't know for sure. I would like to know that too. I tried (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: parts enquirey

no its a smaller flatter rounded helm with a 1/2 visor and eye slit I was wondering if the green wizards hat was bellville?? "John Carroll" <johnc@digitalacropolis.com> wrote in message news:GA76GG.6KE@lugnet.com... (...) with. (...) otherwise (...) (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ogel's alien armor, was Re: parts enquirey

(...) The motorcycle helmet is the same. The UFO alien armor has been modified so as to allow the helmet to be more deeply seated on the shoulders of it. As has been stated elsewhere, the element has been modified along the back of the neck where a (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: parts inquiry

(...) The green wizard had can be found in at least two different Freestyle sets, one is a bucket and one is a play table set (I believe that it is (URL) but there is no picture so I am not sure). Both sets should still be pretty easy to find. I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: parts inquiry

(...) Sorry if I'm being a bit vague - guys can be seen wearing them at (URL) jpg'd) not the sculpey ones - but weren't they fantastic. thanks for the help on the green wizard hat. and for those who don't believe they have changed the alien armour (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: parts inquiry

(...) I think these are the improvised chrome dish/reflector pieces with a head in between (seen here w/o the head: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: parts inquiry

(...) idea, but when I tried it, it just didn't look as cool as the pictures. Perhaps I was doing something wrong. Oh, BTW, a few people have been asking why my links are bugging out. Here is a temporary link to the custom helmts I've been dabbling (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: parts inquiry

(...) looked like there was a chin guard cause the king leo head is being used, the white beard was blending into the helmet making it look like another helm. but I'm not sure now. those guys seem to have very long necks. if you look in the hero's (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  what set is the green wizards hat from, was Re: parts enquirey

The green wizard helmet I have was from a freestyle set. I made a wizard exactly like the original but green with a forestmen body and wizards beard of course. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: parts inquiry

(...) the bucket with the hat is set 4128 (a large red freestyle bucket with a Timmy and two other minifigs) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: parts inquiry

The freestyle set I got came in a box with a square cloth type carrying case. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)