 Castle / 8015 (+20)
  Re: New Web site

(...) Brian, Wow...you've put a great amount of work into this website and it shows! Great presentation and great models. I spent about 45 min. just looking at the pictures of your buildings and haven't even read the characters, stories, or (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Nice site, but you should expect to get a request from TLC shortly about your domain name... You might want to let those of us who maintain links pages know an alternate URL so the link doesn't go bad in a few days... (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gareth's Abode

Very nice! I like all the little added touches since I last saw it...and the way you did the "tour" was cool. BTW everybody, Shiri's giving me too much credit. I only came up with the hinge method for the roof, Shiri did all the building and figured (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

OK, I'll give it a go... (...) Hmmm...I'd say King Ragnoth, a custom fig of mine that will turn his ugly head a few chapters down the road...(shameless plug: www.geocities.com/xc...ch1_1.html for those who have no clue what I'm talking about :-) (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Knight's History

Hey there, I'm looking for a little help from the castle community, Especially those who were active AFOL's During the mid to late 1980's. I'm doing a little research on the "History" of the Castle factions, ie the Crusaders, Black Falcons, Black (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's History

(...) Actually, I always assumed that in 6057, they were best buddies, while in 6059 they were enemies... Although, if you take a look at 6061, we find crusaders fighting... crusaders? So it appears to mean little. (...) The only strong evidence (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Very nice! That Black Falcon Bastion is HUGE! =) Nice presentation and great image mapping. You might want to think about your domain name, like Frank said, though. They don't seem to look too kindly on people using their name in people's (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's History

(...) I would have to say that it is entirely subjective. It doesn't seem that any other than Wolfpack were really considered "bad," but it does seem that pretty much everyone fought every other group. Jeff (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's History

before hand i will give a key CR=Crusaders BF=Black Falcons DM=Dragon Masters WOLF=the obvious FM= forest menand darkforest(they are practically the same thing) RK= royal knights kk=knights kingdom and well you get the jist of it... ya know those (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  European Shipping was Re: Knight's History

(...) I've been getting that a lot from European Sellers too. Everything I pay for Airmail on I get like months later, Do you think this is a Shipping thing (other countries postal services can be sketchy sometimes) or are there a lot of people on (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's History

(...) I wasn't collecting lago at the time of the black knights sets, thus I don't have any, but if a set is called the black Monarch's ghost, then apperantely the Black Knights leader died. NICK C-: (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

(...) Jacob Cunning A Wolfpack guy (...) Jacob Cunning again. The Bezerker brothers. All Wolfpack guys. (...) Some are clear cut and some are relative. (...) Yes, my mill I built for Perigine, one of my Thunderbirds aka BF (...) About 2/3 of my 100+ (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Thanks for the warning, but I work for a comany that deals with law and Lego does not have legobuilders trademarked, so they can't do anything about it. it is just as if someone started their domain name with 3m (3m-meter), 3M can't force them (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Must clear out, 43 trans. orange flames!

Click here: (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: European Shipping was Re: Knight's History

(...) Shipping times from Europe can be extremely variable. One problem is that there are at least two occasions for packages to land on the customs "free parking" square (folks have had their European sellers trace packages, to discover that the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle - Is it to be Story based mini-themes or Contuned evolution?

My dark age began right before Dragon Masters and ended just recently with the introduction of Knights Kingdom, so I consider the time lost not so distressing. Missing Royal Knights and Dark Forest are the worst part, but at least I can count on (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: European Shipping was Re: Knight's History

Being located in Germany and regularly trading overseas (with about 100 deals up to now), I feel quite competent on some questions that were raised - I have no idea on the shipping fees of other European countries, but I can tell you something about (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Need part number for a dangerous predator

(...) Lee, I love your bakery and wanted to show it to the Castle crowd. Very sweet and compact with great details. Not to mention the great job on a very curvey part! The white walls and torso definitely don't exist, more's the pity (ah well, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Bakery Was: Need part number for a dangerous predator

Wow. Thanks for pointing this out Heather... Lee, nice job on the bakery. Simple and sweet. -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Heather Patey" <hpatey@nfld.com> (...) sweet (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  over load of wheels

I have these for sale: -8 small brown wagon wheels -3 small black wagon wheels -1 large black wagon wheel -3 large brown wagon wheels -10 small black hard plastic wheels -3 small white hard plasic wheels All must go! Click here to see: (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact