 Castle / 8005 (+20)
  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

(...) Fright knights were the last straw that sent me into the dark ages. (it had been a slow decline that began with the dragon masters) I had no desire to get any of the FK sets at all. Ninj/starwars revived me. In retro spect The FK sets and fig (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

(...) Hmmm. I had an Octan girl, she didn't have a name, but she and her husband (and octan guy with a red cap - both of them actually stock characters in the Octan gas'n'wash set) ran a whole line of Octan stations, restaurants and hotels. ;-) If (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

(...) Interestingly enough, I found that I could count about 2,300 minifigures in about 90 minutes just last night. (Couldn't sleep and wanted to organize castle stuff.) (...) Wow, you and I have exactly the opposite view on KK. :) I think the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gareth's Abode

Interesting model. The roof is a pretty complex design. The hidden library is a nice touch. I like the Power Stones room. Brad How did you make the fountain. I think that is one of the neatest things in the model. Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gareth's Abode

(...) pretty amazing. I really admire the non-traditional uses to which you have put all those elements and ideas. As always, I look forward to seeing more of the unfolding story, structures, and cast of characters. -- Hop-Frog, The CW Court Jester (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

(...) I think basically what people liked the FK for was the non-Willa figs. IMHO, the figs with the silverball mail, silver breastplate, and red fleur-de-leis (is that spelled right?) torso, were great Castle figs. Even the Bat Lord’s torso has (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

(...) I had some futuristic Black Falcons that wore those black captain's hats (really don't know what to call them [it's too late for a coherent though right now], the police used them a lot though) and they were specific guys with specific (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

(...) I won't say that I thought it was the best, but it wasn't .bad. Lots of 2x2x?? black columns, the arches as others have said, the crystal ball, black dragons (as you said), I even like the large green plates to a degree - though actual base (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

(...) fleur-de-ly (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

(...) I don't make any "characters." I'm more interested in designing buildings, and occasionally vehicles (wagons, etc.) I populate my creations with minifigs, but none of them have ever had names or well-defined personalities. (...) N/A (...) N/A (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Web site

(...) Brian, Wow...you've put a great amount of work into this website and it shows! Great presentation and great models. I spent about 45 min. just looking at the pictures of your buildings and haven't even read the characters, stories, or (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Nice site, but you should expect to get a request from TLC shortly about your domain name... You might want to let those of us who maintain links pages know an alternate URL so the link doesn't go bad in a few days... (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gareth's Abode

Very nice! I like all the little added touches since I last saw it...and the way you did the "tour" was cool. BTW everybody, Shiri's giving me too much credit. I only came up with the hinge method for the roof, Shiri did all the building and figured (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

OK, I'll give it a go... (...) Hmmm...I'd say King Ragnoth, a custom fig of mine that will turn his ugly head a few chapters down the road...(shameless plug: www.geocities.com/xc...ch1_1.html for those who have no clue what I'm talking about :-) (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Knight's History

Hey there, I'm looking for a little help from the castle community, Especially those who were active AFOL's During the mid to late 1980's. I'm doing a little research on the "History" of the Castle factions, ie the Crusaders, Black Falcons, Black (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's History

(...) Actually, I always assumed that in 6057, they were best buddies, while in 6059 they were enemies... Although, if you take a look at 6061, we find crusaders fighting... crusaders? So it appears to mean little. (...) The only strong evidence (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Very nice! That Black Falcon Bastion is HUGE! =) Nice presentation and great image mapping. You might want to think about your domain name, like Frank said, though. They don't seem to look too kindly on people using their name in people's (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's History

(...) I would have to say that it is entirely subjective. It doesn't seem that any other than Wolfpack were really considered "bad," but it does seem that pretty much everyone fought every other group. Jeff (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's History

before hand i will give a key CR=Crusaders BF=Black Falcons DM=Dragon Masters WOLF=the obvious FM= forest menand darkforest(they are practically the same thing) RK= royal knights kk=knights kingdom and well you get the jist of it... ya know those (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  European Shipping was Re: Knight's History

(...) I've been getting that a lot from European Sellers too. Everything I pay for Airmail on I get like months later, Do you think this is a Shipping thing (other countries postal services can be sketchy sometimes) or are there a lot of people on (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact