 Castle / 7640 (+10)
  (canceled)

  Re: Forest of Blood: Episode 2

(...) job, can't wait to see what happens next. -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood: Episode 2

In lugnet.castle, Joel Jacobsen writes: <snipped> Hmm.. not sure how I managed to post this twice five minutes apart.. oops.. it brings up a question I've had for a while, though.. How does one, if at all, cancel a message? I may just be blind, but (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood: Episode 2

(...) Thanks, Shiri. I was sick last week, so I can empathize. Not very fun. *8| I'm glad you liked it. It was a lot of fun to work on the story, I just wish I'd have gotten inspired a little faster. With luck, the final episode won't take a month (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle

(...) Uhm, hello? Life on Mars? :-) Insectoids were actively sold right up until LOM came out, whether or not there were any new sets. Space had no down-time. -- -Bones- = (URL) = NecroBones Enterprises (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: working on sengoku jidai samurai battles and...

(...) I'm really into it! Well, actually, mecha has diverted my attention for the time being. Before my current mecha kick I was on my way to building a strong army but alas the build up of forces has ceased. My samurai/ninja army stands at a little (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle

(...) oh yeah I forgot about LOM (...) I didn't want to make an a** of myself, again. ;) so I checked my catalogs unfortunatlly I could not find a full 2000 catalog but I don't remember seeing insectoids in there. They are definitlly in the 99 (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood: Episode 2

(...) Agreed. Cleaning up images is the hardest part about presenting stories. Building and story writing are easy (well - in comparison), but to present it in a satisfactory form is a real pain. (...) Always a plus :) In my experience, the less (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood: Episode 2

(...) It depends upon HOW you post the message, If you post with a newsreader there SHOULD be a cancel button, if you post by the Web interface you have to currently post in Lugnet.admin.general with the group, exact post # (use the web interface to (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forest of Blood: Episode 2

(...) and if you are after more background pics, have a look in some of your bigger computer software stores, most of the time, they have those discount CD s with games and stuff and usually you can find some CD's with royalty free photos on (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact