 Castle / 7538
  New stuff on my webpage ...

I added two things to my webpage: (URL) first is an "About Me" section - a great thing for putting a face with a name. The other is an update to my "People" section - I have some new characters - let me know which one is your favorite and if you can (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New stuff on my webpage ...

(...) Wow Pawel I love tha charachters especially Reganok. The use of the Aquashark (?) head under the visored helm . . .brilliant. it made him look extremely menacing. I can't wait to see the new story that these chars are going to be in. Great (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New stuff on my webpage ...

(...) Cool! I think I've only seen one picture of you before (DixieLUG meeting?). (...) I was gonna reply to the email you sent me, but by the time I got the time, you already posted! Oh, well. Anyway, I loved Pheonix (the vampire thing is cool, (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New stuff on my webpage ...

(...) Pawel is WHITE! Wow… Well now, after all this time I had believed that you’re Indian or something. And, as it turns out you look much like my cousin. Funny, with a name like Pawel Nazarewicz I would have bet that you’re tanned. But it seams (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: New stuff on my webpage ...

(...) Pawel is WHITE! Wow… Well now, after all this time I had believed that you’re Indian or something. And, as it turns out you look much like my cousin. Funny, with a name like Pawel Nazarewicz I would have bet that you’re tanned. But it seams (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Big ugly trolls (was Re: New stuff on my webpage ...)

(...) Richard, a post with this level of brainlessness deserves some serious head- stepping. It's true that a mental image of someone can be very different from the reality. It's amazing that anyone could think that their poorly educated and (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: New stuff on my webpage ...

On Pawel's new stuff... On the people (are all of these new? you didn't indicate), I love the Desert Ox. Now I know what to do with all those yellow angled octagonal pieces. Baergar is a nice "barbarian" type. Nice mixture of minifig parts and I (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New stuff on my webpage ...

(...) I just always figured he was Polish, with a name like that... J, has a Koljawski in the family tree (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New stuff on my webpage ...

(...) Thanks! (...) Done - sorry :) You're still the man for having your page the way you do. (...) Yep. Born in Poland, moved to the States in 1991. The land of freedom :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

  Re: New stuff on my webpage ...

I like them! Good work Pawel. Is it me, or is Malahat really a man? She seems rather, uh, ruthless. And manly in the face. Wow! Pawel! You're white! Just Kidding. Good stuff man, keep up the good work. <<KM>> <yes, I do still exist, but school has (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Big ugly trolls (was Re: New stuff on my webpage ...)

(...) Hah! I judge people by their cars. With some heavy ground effects, some nice rims... no, nevermind, not gonna happen. Let the head-stepping commence. C'mon people, think before you post. <<KM>> <I know, I didn't think before this post> (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Big ugly trolls (was Re: New stuff on my webpage ...)

(...) Pawel may well be 'tanned'. However, as he has both a Polish first and second name - I'd expect him no look rather European. I think you have taken too many Kung Fu kicks to the head! (...) Scott A (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Big ugly trolls (was Re: New stuff on my webpage ...)

(...) If you regard it as such, then why bother to respond. Other than to simply insult? (...) Who are you to determine what content is worthy of discussion, especially since it doesn’t even concern you. If it was not “worthy of public discussion” (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Big ugly trolls (was Re: New stuff on my webpage ...)

(...) If you regard it as such, then why bother to respond. Other than to simply insult? (...) Who are you to determine what content is worthy of discussion, especially since it doesn’t even concern you. If it was not “worthy of public discussion” (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Big ugly trolls (was Re: New stuff on my webpage ...)

If you guys want to continue this, please do it in debate; don't plug up .castle with this kind of babble. Thanks, -Chris FUT .off-topic.debate (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: New stuff on my webpage ...

(...) Sorry I'm slow on replying to this; a number of things thrown my way last week made life a little more interesting than I'd have liked. ahwell. :) I can't really say anything that the others haven't already beaten me to. :) Excellent. All of (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Big ugly trolls (was Re: New stuff on my webpage ...)

(...) (Comments addressed to Richard, but obviously people can jump in if they think there is something relevant to add. Since I gratuitously posted my initial response to the newsgroup I think it's fair that I should post my more rational apology (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)