 Castle / 7503
Re: ???New Castle Parts???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 18:45:00 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
In the US S@H Specials, for Jan 24 - Jan 30, 2001

This Miscelainous item:

K6000  Knight's Kingdom Shield and Sword
reg. $18.99 now $ 9.50 is listed.

                 Yet, I don’t know what it is?  Can you help me..

This is just TLC's non-violent Kids sized Sword and Shield with Knight's
Kingdom decorations.  This has nothing to do with the Brick.

Well, it does have to do with the brick in that it uses the same
logos... The sword also has a Wolfpack logo. I got mine recently. They
are attractive enough to make nice wall decorations for a LEGO room,
especially the shield. They are made with a dense foam rubber.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com