 Castle / 7463
7462  |  7464
Subject:
Finally my first online pics.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 17:45:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I finnally have some pics of my LEGO online.  I'd say about 3/4 of them
didn't come out but most of the pics of my minifig armies came out.  you can
view all my current castle pics at
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2847 I have about 200 figs
seperated into a few factions.

I appoligize for the sometimes poor quality of the pics and for the
dwindeling discriptions (I got tired of typing)

*Lord Dysal's Army.  Dysal is a nephew of King Marcus he Lives in the
mountain town of Aurush and guards the King's Gold mines. here are two pics
of Lord Dysal and a few of his men.

*The ghosts.  Originally a unit of the crusaders the ghosts are now an elite
unit of King Marcus' Army.  They are called the ghosts because of a battle
where Lord Oaric who had just taken command when Lord Fyzar was seriously
wounded had his troops wear white sheets over their red crusader tunics and
advance through dense morning fog.  The Ryals soldiers that surrvived
thought they were ghost because the soldiers materilized out of the mist
attacked and then disappeared just a quickly.  Here are two pics of Lord
Oaric and a few of the ghosts.  in their current tunics.

*the Crusaders.  I have 4 units of "crusaders" each with 9 members (8
footmen and a commander)

the first is the clasic crusader w/ standing lion on the torso they have red
legs and black hips and the blue crusader shield w/ the yellow lion.  The
second have the crossed axe torso and blue legs w/ black hips and the yellow
crusader shield.

the third and fourth have either the royal knight red torso or the red scale
mail tors, blue arms and royal knight shields.  the one unit has red with
black legs the other has blue with black.

*The rest of King marcus' Army is made up of the current knights kingdom
easy to get soldiers.

and the bodies of the king as make up the king's personal guard.

Other factions include:

*The Black Falcons:

*The knights of Chyste:

*The wolfpack:

*The Knights of RI:

*The Lost Kinghts of kyne:

*then there are the Forestmen.  They are gathered on a 32x32 plate that I am
making into an underground cave fortress butI only have the above ground
stuff finished.  The entrance is under the waterfall.

*finally my first group of Heros; Ruben, Li, Kyodai, Grailen and Everett.
(they follwo the five charachter theory) I have already altered Ruben so
that his torso is that of the imperial guard. (He looks real cool)

Factions that picturs didn't come out were the

*bulls (you can sort of see them in the back of this pic.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=28744)

*the dragon Riders of Dionia
*the skeleton army of the Wizard Noctum
*my peasants which I just forgot to photograph.