 Castle / 7497
Re: Finally my first online pics.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 16:53:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Carroll writes:
I finnally have some pics of my LEGO online.  I'd say about 3/4 of them
didn't come out but most of the pics of my minifig armies came out.  you can
view all my current castle pics at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2847

I have added two more castle pics, at my brick shelf gallery (plus some
non-castle related stuff)

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=kyodai

the specific pics are:
My small skeleton army: