 Castle / 7464
Re: Finally my first online pics.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 23:22:33 GMT

<snip all the cool info about the minifigs>

Well John, great job on your first showing.  Even though the picture quality
wasn't of the highest caliber, I could still make out everything in all the
pics.  I can't wait to see them in stories.  There are going be stories,
aren't there?  There'd better be!  :-)

*The Lost Kinghts of kyne:

I really like the staff you made for the second-from-the-right guy.  I never
thought of using that torch piece for a staff.  Thanks for the idea!

*then there are the Forestmen.  They are gathered on a 32x32 plate that I am
making into an underground cave fortress butI only have the above ground
stuff finished.  The entrance is under the waterfall.

Ahh, is that Scar masquerading as a forest(wo)man?! j/k

I can tell that fortress is gonna be awesome!  Very lush and, well, cave-like.

Factions that picturs didn't come out were the

*bulls (you can sort of see them in the back of this pic.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=28744)

*the dragon Riders of Dionia
*the skeleton army of the Wizard Noctum
*my peasants which I just forgot to photograph.

Can't wait to see these!  Keep up the great work!

Wilson