 Castle / 7465
Re: Finally my first online pics.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 23:42:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Carroll writes:
I finnally have some pics of my LEGO online.  I'd say about 3/4 of them
didn't come out but most of the pics of my minifig armies came out.  you can
view all my current castle pics at
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2847 I have about 200 figs
seperated into a few factions.

I see alot of your mounted knights use the UFO shoulder armor and then a
helmet.  I wonder, did you modify that armor, and if not, then how did you
get the helmet to fit?  All the UFO armor I have does not work with most
helmets.  I also saw in the new Alpha Team sets, Ogel has the shoulder armor
and then a helmet.  Hmmm.....

~Kevin Blocksidge~