 Castle / 7465 (+10)
  Re: Finally my first online pics.

(...) I see alot of your mounted knights use the UFO shoulder armor and then a helmet. I wonder, did you modify that armor, and if not, then how did you get the helmet to fit? All the UFO armor I have does not work with most helmets. I also saw in (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally my first online pics.

(...) I did not modify the armor Tho I have heard about doing so here somewhere. The only helmets that I used were the visored helms. tho I have found that the new pan helm from the 2000 castle sets works with the shouder armor and that the long (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally my first online pics.

(...) I used My roommate's, girlfriend's digital video camera. I have to find my 35mm and get pics eveloped to disk. close ups worked pretty good I had a lamp as a spot light. but when I zoomed out or photoraphed things with a lot of black they (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally my first online pics.

(...) to (...) I (...) It looks to me that the bullet helms, the new kettle helms, and the "visored helms" (armets) all fit pretty well if you put the head in the helm first, then stick the whole thing on. As far as I can tell, the other helm types (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The wait is over, no more teasers

(...) and (...) I've uploaded the planned names for the upcoming chapters of the Chronicles of Ikros, for those of you who are interested in getting a peak at what's to come. Just go to my story page and there they are. --Anthony (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  COME VISIT ANDRASTAVIA......

A land of myth and mystery... A time of knights and maidens... A world of magic... So come.... come visit.... ANDRASTAVIA (URL) lego... is the only world... See you all there... Kev...: ) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: COME VISIT ANDRASTAVIA......

(...) Impressive stuff Kevin, very visually appealing. Your structures have a very bavarian feel to them, especially your royal castle. Almost looks like an attempt at Newschwanstein. Well done. --Anthony (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: COME VISIT ANDRASTAVIA......

Wonderful stuff there! (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: COME VISIT ANDRASTAVIA......

(...) Your models are truly awesome--I love the Neuschwanstein-type castle and the temple ruins especially. What program did you use to make the maps? They're quite attractive. I'm using the Campaign Mapper that came with AD&D Core Rules and it (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: COME VISIT ANDRASTAVIA......

(...) This makes my morning - I was for something like this all week, and now my brain is finally stimulated again (Granted it's only Tuesday, but still :) I like the sturctures, and most of all, I like the story. There are plenty of pictures (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact