 Castle / 7373
Re: Top 8 ways to get out of a slump ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 20:51:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
I'm sure I'm not the only one that has been in one of those.  They tend • to
last anywhere from a day to six months to maybe even longer.  The • questions
is:  What can you do about them once they are there?  I have been through
enough of them to accumulate a few ideas from personal experience.  These
are some of the things that worked as a pick-me-up for me:

Good ideas.  Another one that I haven't seen anyone else say yet is to
switch themes.  If you're in a rut in Castle, try some Space or Town stuff.
This will get you focused on something completely different and give you a
new building perspective.  It can also help if you are completely blocked by
getting you going again.  Ideas tend to gather momentum so getting going in
a different theme should help generate ideas in your "original" theme.

Tim