 Castle / 7369
  Re: My first attempt at a story. The Forest of Blood part 1.

(...) Forest of Blood idea, the flowers blooming where soldiers have died... and what *was* that shadow? <shiver> Can't wait to see the rest... (...) Alright, feedback? Hmm. You might want to check tenses - this is something I have repeatedly had (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first attempt at a story. The Forest of Blood part 1.

(...) *grin* Thanks! I've found that inspiration comes from out of nowhere (A bolt of lightning in an otherwise darkened night) for me most of the time. Would you believe that the idea and story came about only because I sat down to photograph the 4 (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first attempt at a story. The Forest of Blood part 1.

(...) Hmm, yes, I could believe that. Although my stories usually come to me when I'm trying to think them out, a few of my big ideas came very randomly and suddenly. And my characters all came *much* before the story did! I *always* have characters (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first attempt at a story. The Forest of Blood part 1.

(...) <snip> (...) I've had these 4 characters sitting around for probably the better part of 6 months, now, actually. I guess they figured their own story out and made me tell it finally. <G> <snipped> (...) It certainly takes time; if nothing else (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first attempt at a story. The Forest of Blood part 1.

(...) That's often the way it works out.... my characters constantly refuse to buy into my ideas, and come up with their own. ;-) <snip> (...) Clearly talented people, huh? Hehehehe. I felt exactly the same way, and then my posts got the same sort (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first attempt at a story. The Forest of Blood part 1.

(...) Sounds like the cats I had when I grew up...*chuckle* (...) Well, I'm not an overly artistic person, so it's reassuring to know that I can do SOMETHING semi-artistic and have people say it looks good. Nah.. not too scary. Unlike .space - I (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)