 Castle / 6822
Re: Feedback on website wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 11:20:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anne Sullivan writes:
Joel,

Thanks for pointing out the broken link.  I checked again today and it's
still down, so I removed the link from my page.  I think keeping the links
up to date is going to be a job in itself.  *grin*

Thanks again for the feedback!

-Anne

"If this is torture...chain me to the wall!!"(Insert Cheech Marin voice)

I can think of worse projects and subjects to have to maintain.. ^_^

Great work. It (and others) is inspiring me to actually learn how to make a
good page rather than the present micky moused setup I have now.

Joel