 Castle / 6770
Re: Feedback on website wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 07:55:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anne Sullivan writes:
Hi all!

It's been about a year since I've posted, but things are beginning to slow
down at work and once again I'm turning my free time towards lego related
things.  I doubt many of you remember me, but I worked on the webpage with
Robert Carney's castles.  Well, I've been working with him for the past few
months to get up a bigger and better site, and I'd really like some
feedback.  It's about halfway done I'd say, and I'm hoping you guys could
give me feedback on other info you'd like to see (if any! *grin*)

Thanks in advance!
http://www.end.com/~jynx/castles/

Please remember it is a work in progress.  :)  I'm posting to just the
castle folks as I figure they're the most interested in the subject matter.
When the site is finished I will proclaim its existence to the rest of
lugnet.  *grin*

Thanks again,
Anne

Very nice, Anne!

I had the fortune of stumbling across your page back in early spring this
year and was stunned by the accuracy and attention that Dr. Carney puts into
his projects.

The new layout is very nice.

I noticed a broken link - for Trim Castle, Ireland:

http://kola.dcu.ie/~viking/cast.htm

One of the other pages you reference has this same link on their page and it
fails too. It might just be down tonight, but I thought you'd like to know. :)

Keep up the good work and please pass my compliments on to Dr. Carney. I
have serious "Castle-Envy" every time I look at that page....! :)

Joel