 Castle / 6771
Re: I've finally finished it.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 13:56:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Brown writes:
After two years of procrastination, Mercenary Headquarters is done.

A premliminary pic is here:
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/mhq/finished.jpg

with more to follow in the near future.  I've set aside some time next weekend
for picture taking and showing off to NALUG.  Until I get those taken (and
sorted into a web page), here's some info...

Mercenary HQ, building footprints:

Keep: 72 studs across, 65 studs deep, 48 bricks tall.

Stable: 58 studs across, ~35 studs deep, 14 bricks tall.

Mess hall: 48 studs across, 36 studs deep, 20 bricks tall.

Overall size, including the box canyon it's set in: 160 studs wide, 202 studs
deep, and 56 bricks to the highest point.

No minifigs were harmed in the creation of this castle. :)

James

Wow, I can't wait to see more. That's a lot of burps for canyon, too.

George