 Castle / 6793
Re: Feedback on website wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 20:59:15 GMT

Joel,

Thanks for pointing out the broken link.  I checked again today and it's
still down, so I removed the link from my page.  I think keeping the links
up to date is going to be a job in itself.  *grin*

Thanks again for the feedback!

-Anne

In lugnet.castle, Joel Jacobsen writes:
I noticed a broken link - for Trim Castle, Ireland:

http://kola.dcu.ie/~viking/cast.htm