 Castle / 6765
Re: Feedback on website wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 20:55:05 GMT

The new site looks terrific.  The subdued colours work really well.

Man, I love that Chillon castle (not that the rest aren't amazing too).

--

Paul Davidson

Anne Sullivan <jynx@end.com> wrote in message news:G3zsoJ.3CE@lugnet.com...
Hi all!

It's been about a year since I've posted, but things are beginning to slow
down at work and once again I'm turning my free time towards lego related
things.  I doubt many of you remember me, but I worked on the webpage with
Robert Carney's castles.  Well, I've been working with him for the past • few
months to get up a bigger and better site, and I'd really like some
feedback.  It's about halfway done I'd say, and I'm hoping you guys could
give me feedback on other info you'd like to see (if any! *grin*)

Thanks in advance!
http://www.end.com/~jynx/castles/

Please remember it is a work in progress.  :)  I'm posting to just the
castle folks as I figure they're the most interested in the subject • matter.
When the site is finished I will proclaim its existence to the rest of
lugnet.  *grin*

Thanks again,
Anne