 Castle / 6752
Re: Feedback on website wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 20:46:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anne Sullivan writes:
[About the site she made for Robert Carney's castles]
http://www.end.com/~jynx/castles/

Hi Anne!

While I doubt we've ever talked, I can assure you that I, just like anyone else
who has ever seen them, was amazed by Robert Carney's works... they put us all
to shame, really!

The site design is really good, I like the sepia coloring on the front page but
am equally glad that the actual pictures are in color. ;-)

When I have more time I'll try to check out the site in more detail, but it
looks great.

Good luck with the rest!
-Shiri